Amethyst Gua Sha and Acupressure Massage Natural Stone
Six Benefits of using an Amethyst Gua Sha Stone
There are many benefits of using an Amethyst Gua Sha stone as part of your skincare routine:
- The key benefit is that using the Amethyst Stone is improves your circulation and lymphatic draining in your face, which results in your skin looking less puffy. By reducing puffiness, the Gua Sha helps you to achieve a natural glow.
- By embracing acupressure, or even just performing a gentle facial massage, you will help to calm your mind and reduce your chances of getting headaches, pain, sinus congestion, eye strain and lower eyelid puffiness.
- The Amethyst Gua Sha also helps to reduce the tension that builds up in your facial muscles and it also helps to prevent ageing by allowing you to smooth out any wrinkles you may have.
- The Gua Sha also enhances your skin’s absorption of toner, moisturiser, eye cream etc.
- The cold touch will restrict blood flow to a particular area of your face, and when you apply pressure to this area, this will push fluid, known as lymph, to your lymph nodes which in turn will filter out toxins from your skin.
- You can store your Stone in the fridge to keep it even cooler.
How does the Amethyst Gua Sha Stone Work?
To get the most benefits from using your Amethyst Stone, it is important that you use it correctly as part of your skincare routine.
- To begin, do your cleansing skincare routine as normal.
- Once done, pick up your Massage Stone and start to rub it against your face. For every movement, you must apply three strokes of light pressure, working with one side of the face at a time. To begin, you should start at the centre of your chin and roll out and up towards your ear. Next, move the roller up to the side of your mouth. Once done, repeat these movements on the other side of your face.
- Repeat step two again, but this time start at the side of your nose. From here, move the Stone to under your eye, keeping those movements horizontal to your temple. Once done, you can repeat this on your eyelid and the other side of your face.
- On your forehead, move the stone upward from your brow to your hairline. Then, roll it horizontally out towards your temple. Once done, repeat this on the other side of your forehead.
- Once all movements have been completed on both sides of your face, you should clean your Gua Sha Stone for storage. It is best to clean it with a damp cloth only and never use it under the shower.
The goal of completing the movements in the directions outlined above is to promote a radiant skin glow.
By pushing the Stone in a particular way, you are pushing trapped fluid in your skin cells towards your lymph nodes.
Why not treat yourself to an Amethyst Gua Sha Stone and Jade Roller today, your skin will thank you for it!